Each signer must present at least one of the forms of ID listed below. The ID must be current or, if expired, have been issued within the last 5 years; contain the signer’s photograph, personal description, and signature; and bear a serial or other identifying number.
Texas Driver’s License or ID card
- U.S. Passport (physical description not required)
- U.S. Military Identification Card that contains all required elements stated above, (The Common Access Card, CAC, is not acceptable)
- Driver’s License issued in Mexico or Canada
- Foreign passport that has been stamped by the U.S. Citizenship and
- Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Inmate ID issued by the Department of Corrections